Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2010 and 2011

As I begin the transition from my old blog, I am bringing over important/special/popular posts here. I will start with my beloved pumpkin patch photos. There are a few things I regret as a parent in regards to memory making, (not taking yearly family photos, not videoing her enough, etc), but I am so thankful that I have kept up with my first ever tradition of pumpkin patch photos. :) We just finished her fifth year in the patch- pictures coming soon. :) 

The day after Annie's gotcha day in 2010, we took her straight to a pumpkin patch:
 Oh my angel baby. My dreams had finally come true!

 She wasn't used to momarazzi yet, but she acclimated quite quickly. ;)

Our family was complete! 



In 2011, I tried out that adorable picture idea that was viral on Pinterest of a kid in a pumpkin:



Later I dressed her up in the same shirt she wore at the first pumpkin patch shoot, (which you will see in the next post I had her wear again in 2012). :)
 Our precious kiddos! Annie loves her Jersey. :)


I also took her to an actual pumpkin patch that year, (the other pics were in my yard). There were too many shadows, but I'll still post it here for posterity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment