Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mommy's Wedding Dress

Today is 8 years since our family was established. To celebrate, I let Annie play dress up in my wedding dress. I also did this in 2013, right after she turned 3, (pics below). :)
 4.7.07
In fall 2009 I was able to take pics again in my dress, just for fun. :) (thanks to traci-marie photography).

Please note, I did not edit any photos from today or when she was 3. I definitely need to though! I wanted to get these up though, and I will edit them later. :)

Without further adieu, Annie in my dress today:




 As always, she picks her poses...this one wasn't her best choice! lol I told her to pick another pose after I shot this! lol





 To Annie's joy, I had made my bouquet so I had it around still for her to pose with. :) 



 I figured by the time she actually gets married she may wear contacts so I had her do some pics sans glasses. :)


  

These flower pics make me giggle because they were all her idea, yet you would assume I posed her since this is a classic bridal pose! lol






Since she is playing dress up and is 5, we had her wear her 5 crown as well. :)






 Dumbo*had* to join in, as always...




And for your viewing pleasure, a 3 year old Annie in my dress. :) She wasn't her smiley self that day, but at least I got something! :)






 I got her to play for these, but sadly they are out of focus. :(






SLOW DOWN TIME! It is fun playing dress up, but I know her wedding day will get her before we know it. I *can* wait for that day to come. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I followed you over here from the Disney Junkies fb page, and just had to comment on how stunningly beautiful your daughter is going to be as she grows up! She is a lovely child now, but looking at her facial structure I can tell that she will be absolutely stunning as she reaches adulthood. Daddy needs to get ready ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you over here from the Disney Junkies fb page, and just had to comment on how stunningly beautiful your daughter is going to be as she grows up! She is a lovely child now, but looking at her facial structure I can tell that she will be absolutely stunning as she reaches adulthood. Daddy needs to get ready ;-)

    ReplyDelete