Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pumpkins and Bluebonnets: 5 years

There are things in regards to memory making that I greatly regret missing out on in our 4.5 years as a family, (I wish I videoed more, I wish we did yearly family photos, etc).
One thing that I have done right and it brings me immense joy is Annie's biannual photoshoot- Pumpkin Patch and Bluebonnets. It just so happened to be perfect timing- October and April. So I have pictures of Annie every 6 months since we have had her, (her first pumpkin photo was taken the day after her gotcha day!).
I have been and will always be obsessed with Bluebonnet shots, but since I have begun this tradition, I now also love pumpkin patch photos. Here are the collections of the 5 years in the Pumpkins and Bluebonnets- Annie every 6 months since she joined our family. 

Pardon my while I go cry now! 

Check back later this week to see all over our bluebonnet posts over the years, especially the never before seen 2015 bluebonnet pics. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment