Sunday, May 3, 2015

Just Ask The Mermaids

On Facebook I follow many Spina Bifida pages and am a member of a Spina Bifida group. Someone posted a picture with a wonderful quote:
 
"You don't have to be able to walk to be beautiful. Just ask the mermaids."
 
Last year I immediately liked it and started to reconsider my plans for Annie's new bathroom.  I had been planning an elephant bathroom for her, but how perfect would a mermaid bathroom be? Luckily, in her bathroom, she has a separate room for her toilet, so I decided to make her bathroom mermaid themed and her "toilet room" elephant themed.  Best of both worlds! I plan to post pics of our house eventually! lol
 
We got some incredible shots last year. This year I wanted to do some family shots, so we also grabbed her mermaid bathing suit to do a mermaid shoot, part 2. :) All of these are full of artwork. I wouldn't usually do it so heavily for a portrait, but these are more for fun/art. :) Both years are in this post! :)


My Little Mermaid: 2015











Family Shots: 2015








 I had to crop this one close because I wanted to show her face. Pure joy. :)



My Little Mermaid: 2014
My favorite!!













1 comment: