Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Questionnaire

I have seen the questionnaires every Mother's day and I finally sat down and asked Annie. I was not disappointed:

My mommy's favorite color: Pink

My mommy's favorite food: Mac and Cheese  um, no, but ok lol

My mommy's favorite thing to do: sleep with Annie (as a surprise) I think this is her way of asking to sleep in our bed tonight lol

My mommy is: my best friend

My mommy likes when: she adopted me

My mommy doesn't like: I don't know

My mommy is happy when: she adopted me

My mommy is sad when: I go away (and when someone takes me) I allow her to talk to anyone she meets, but have introduced her to stranger danger by telling her to never go with anyone but me. :)

My mommy's eyes are: beautiful

My mommy's smile is: beautiful

My mommy's hair: is beautiful

My mommy wears: clothes. Underwear on her butt. A shirt on her nipples and her belly button. If this isn't typical 5 year old humor, I don't know what is. ;)

My mommy drives: in her car and everywhere. Mommy drives home. Mommy drives to the mall.

My mommy sings: a lullaby song

My mommy talks: to the dr on her phone. She says, "this is she." Can you tell we're a special needs family? ;)

My mommy loves: Annie and daddy too

My favorite thing to do with mommy is: go for a walk and listen to music

I like it when mommy: adopts me

I don't like when mommy: I don't know



No comments:

Post a Comment