Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Disney December 2016 Day 3

Day 3 was a low key day. We spent the morning at Disney Springs and then the evening we had tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!

 Annie rocking her Marie pjs with matching slippers. We love Marie because of Annie's full first name:Ann Marie. 😊 We saw Dumbo at the top of The World of Disney store so we had to get a pic!

 They debuted a new line of toys, "big feet." Right after we got home they released Dumbo too! We will be getting him this trip. While I let her buy many characters, there are 2 that I let her collect everything they make for those characters. Dumbo and Marie. 😊

All of these pics are out of order! But they are all from the party so you get the idea!

Snow on Main Street! 


This was our first party, and we WILL be returning in years to come and we will also be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this fall! Our favorite part about Disney is meeting characters, and at these parties they have rare characters! We were not disappointed!

 Mary Poppins with BERT!!!
 I chose a Holiday Snow White themed costume for the party since we would be meeting the 7 dwarfs. Paul and I both were heartbroken that we didn't bring the Mary Poppins costume. The days of it still fitting are numbered and we would have loved to get a pic of Annie dressed as Mary Poppins with Bert! We didn't know he would be there until we saw him!

Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps

I knew we would see them, so I brought Annie's Judy Hopps costume jacket and slippers, and a "PAWpsicle."  



 I hate to say anything remotely negative about Disney because we are obsessed and they are oh so incredibly good to us. BUT, not all characters are created equally and not all photographers are created equally. This was one of those times. The meet and greet was incredible! Nick and Judy made a big deal about Annie's costume and took their time with her. I knew we would get amazing pics of these priceless moments. Sadly, most of those moments were not photographed. Some photogs just take pics- you get good quality, but they miss moments. Other photogs shoot away and try to catch every moment. Those are my favorites!

One special moment was at the end of the shoot, Judy took Annie's hand and walked her to the exit! 😍😍😍 

Remember what I said about the quality of photogs? (Not that any are bad by any means, but there are some that are just better). Well, we had the same issue with the Seven Dwarfs! The 7Ds were the main reason we were at the party and why Annie dressed as Holiday Snow White, (I knew the 7Ds would be in holiday gear too). So many special moments that the photog missed. πŸ’”
 One missed moment you can kinda still see here. Besides the hug with Dopey, (😍😍😍 so glad that was caught), do you see how they are in a circle a little bit? Well, when Annie wheeled up to them they got off their stools, circled her completely, said hello, then grabbed their stools to get in closer to her. So special! I just wish the photog would have been snapping away! 
I had to throw in a quick crop because 😍😍😍😍!

 Hard to see, but I got scarves for Paul and me to wear that would match the Dwarfs. 😊

 Like the real Snow White, Annie was able to soften Grumpy's heart and got him to hold her hand😍

Last minute I found out that you could meet the princesses with their princes! 

Aurora and Phillip





Florian and Snow White

Since Annie was dressed as Snow White, I wish they could have gotten a pic of just Annie and Florian, but I was still so excited that we got to see them at all! 


 Riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! I love that they take pics of you riding it! This is one of my favorites, (and like I said- Annie has ridden it over 20 times total so there are plenty of pics to choose from πŸ˜‚).
 

Prince Charming and Cinderella


 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Princess Elena 
 


Flynn and Rapunzel
 Annie asked what was in his satchel. A cast member told us to ask! Well, it is her crown. He can no longer take it out of the bag, but he let Annie peek inside.
 Taking a peek


 Giving Annie "The Smolder"

Annie's reaction:
 I love Rapunzel's reaction too. She's had enough of Flynn's playboy ways. I'm sure she'd get a kick out of Annie's reaction if she saw this pic! Def one of my fav pics ever! 

 Annie and Rapunzel returning The Smolder


 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Tiana and Naveen

They are always a blast to meet! They always get really into character! 
 I don't remember what she was saying, but I love how actively they are listening to her!


 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Donald and Scrooge McDuck

Paul loves Donald Duck and couldn't miss out on Scrooge!

We had a great "snap happy" photog, (which you know is my favorite), but the lighting messed up. It happens. I edited them prior to printing, but forgot to for this blog. Y'all get the idea! 
 Annie hammed it up for the Cast Members and then the characters too. So much so that during autograph time, they asked for Annie's autograph too!😍






 Signing her autograph

 What it's all about!

Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws 

You can argue Nature vs Nurture all day or say that I have influenced her love of Disney because I love Disney so much, but it is all her own, I assure you! For one thing, I am not a Villain fan! I am princess/hero all the way! I have never understood why anyone would like the bad guys. Well, Annie loves Villains! 

Annie also loves scary things. She loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Jack Skellington. When I saw the mini Sandy Claws I had to get it for her to pose with Jack/Sandy. She LOVED that he talked!



No comments:

Post a Comment