Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Disney December 2016 Day 5

Animal Kingdom

I found out that the characters at Animal Kingdom rock holiday wear daily, so we had to bring Annie's holiday Minnie! However, since it is Animal Kingdom, we also brought her safari gear!

We had recently found Chip and Dale slippers so she had to wear them when she met C&D!

 They were a hit!











Mickey and Minnie


 Minnie excited to see the Minnie "Snuggle Snapper!" 😍



Santa Goofy



 Baloo and Louie  



 Baloo covered Annie's face with his scarf...
 😂😂😂😂


 After Animal Kingdom, we headed over to the Wonderland Tea Party at 1900 Park Fare. It was Annie's second time and we have her third time booked for our next trip. She LOVES it! 

Riding the Monorail



 These pics, right here... worth.every.penny.







After the Tea, we headed back to the Magic Kingdom, but we were exhausted. 






 Annie refuses to leave MK until we ride Mine Train at least once!

 We headed somewhere for dinner. I don't even remember our original plans. haha We were exhausted, but I if we were going to spend money at a restaurant, I wanted to find somewhere special. We lucked out and landed a reservation at Chef Mickey's while on the bus! I was so excited that I just happened to have her Minnie costume with us!

 Considering it was a last minute reservation, it was a highlight! I'm telling y'all- she loves Minnie and Mickey!


Dancing with Mickey!



Deep in conversation



Mickey loved that their gloves matched!

Dancing with Mickey!






Still excited they were matching!



Annoyed with the amount of Minnie hug pics? I had at least 5 more that I am not posting! Annie kept hugging her!


Remember my sappy post yesterday about the birthday cupcakes/cake? 

Well, she got a cupcake 🙈😂😍 



Dancing with Goofy!


No comments:

Post a Comment