Saturday, January 10, 2015

WISH Trip, Day 4

Buckle up for the longest post I have ever made. I went through multiple times to try to consolidate pics, but I couldn't get it below 300! oops! 

Day 4, December 9th we went to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. 
Right at opening, we passed the crowd-less castle and I was so sad that the photopass person was not taking pics. Then I looked back and saw her ready to go. We did a 180 and ran to get in line! It was so nice to get a shot without crowds in the background. :)
I forgot to mention, on top of our Genie Pass, that button Annie is wearing is her WISH "ticket." Everyone sees it and knows she is a WISH kid. I would have rather her not wear a button on her costume, but I was willing to sacrifice it this one trip. ;) ;)






We saw Alice then came back later to see the White Rabbit. Before Alice's break she did a few pics with the WR. We came right when she was about to take a break. The CM asked Alice to stick around so we could get a group shot (this was after they had us come to the front- WISH privileges). WR started his thing but I asked them to wait so we could get a quick group shot and let Alice leave for her break while we visited with the WR.
I know I am not the only person who loves when you get a character group shot. :)



This is really cool, but I am totally jealous. No one was at the Teacups, (one of our favorites- we love the Disney classics: Teacups, Dumbo, Small World). I let Paul and Annie go first. There was not another soul on the ride with them! I am so jealous that when my turn came around, others were on the ride. Special Daddy Daughter tea party. ;)



Mommy's turn :)





We went to meet some characters and someone stopped Annie and asked for her autograph. :) 
Princess Annie mastered writing her name over the summer, but for some reason she decided to write random letters instead of her name: "IHA." lol

Daisy




Kisses for Daisy and Annie's favorite, autograph time. :)

 Last year we had to live in a hotel for a few months while we were moving. She found a new favorite show, "Say Yes to the Dress." :) Did you notice Annie holding Daisy's dress the whole time? She must have thought this dress was a yes!. :)


Minnie











Goofy




Kissing her hand, and this kissing her head, (almost caught by the photog). 


Donald
Showing Donald her princess tattoo. :)
Signing the H in WISH.




I don't know if you are aware, but I married Donald Duck. ;) Paul's favorite is DD and he wanted to make sure to get a pic with his soul brother. ;)

When Annie was little, I considered getting her a stuffed Marie since her first name is Ann Marie. As she got older, she fell in love with Marie and the Aristocats. We were so excited to meet her!



One of my favorite pics from the trip! :)

Pluto, Chip and Dale
Annie petting Pluto
Kisses from Dale :)

another group shot :)

Then we broke Pluto's heart. We really love Chip and Dale and I wanted a pic of Annie with them alone. Pluto sulked the whole time in the arms of a CM. 

You think she loves them? :)

Annie decided to make Pluto feel better:



As you saw, Annie had to bring her stuffed Elephant, Dumbo, along for the trip. He is her BFF. She'll tell people about our house and she'll say, "Jersey and Dumbo are at our house." She includes Dumbo in with the dog like they are of equal importance. In our eyes, they are. ;)

Anyway, because of  their love, Annie loves all elephants. Riding Dumbo is a huge highlight to her, (and us- remember we love those classic rides). :)


I love the shot of them in action- look at all of the Dumbos and the castle. :)


There are no Dumbos moving like above, but Daddy caught the castle too.!:)

Believe and Soar


One of Annie's favorite things is riding carousels. Her room is even decorated as a carousel. 
This was Annie's first horse. A CM said we could ride as many times as we wanted since she was a WISH kid. :) After the first go round, another CM came to us and asked if we would like to ride Cinderella's horse. UMMM, YES PLEASE!
You can identify Cinderella's horse by the gold ribbon on her tail. :)
This horse next to her is Prince Charming's horse. :)


Princess Annie and her Prince. ;)

Annie got to ride her first roller coaster! The 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. The line was crazy long, but she's a WISH kid so we only had to wait 5 minutes max. You have to be 38" and Annie is EXACTLY 38"! I would know, I measured her 3 times before we left our house. When we got up, the CM wanted her to stand, but she can't. I tried to have her stand at the measure thing, but she couldn't get 100% upright. I had to try to convince the CM that she is in fact exactly 38"! Thankfully she let her ride! And believe me I wouldn't lie- it is her safety we're talking about!

 Annie was a little nervous through the ride, but it was a success. Daddy and I loved it. :) I was so excited because I had seen everyone posting short videos and pics from the ride. Sadly, you have to have a MagicBand to get the vid/pics. I would have loved to have those as mementos of Annie's first roller coaster ride. :(

It was this sweet girl's birthday and for her birthday her goal was to get pics with princesses in the park. :) She asked if she could get a pic with Princess Annie. :) I obliged and let her know that Annie's birthday was the very next day. :) As a gift, she took a pic of Annie on her phone and then pulled out a printer for her phone and printed out Annie's pic. :) 

When we were getting in position, I asked the photog where we should stand so we could still see Mickey and Minnie. I figured we would need to stand on the outside of them, but she said to stay put, we could see them. Um, no. It looks like Paul as a second head. :/
The photopass people added Tink at the top. :)

Aurora

We tried to meet her the day before since Annie was wearing her Aurora dress, but she wasn't out because it was raining. We are thankful that we at least got to see her this day. :)
Aurora admiring her Aurora tattoo. :)





We went to find the Fairy Godmother, but the Tremaine Family was there instead, (Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters). I was willing to skip them and wait for the FG, but I asked Annie was she wanted to do. No dice, she wanted to meet the Tremaines. I am so glad she did- they are a riot!
Chatting with Drizella
Anastasia's turn :)
Anastasia showing off her giant feet. ;) Lady Tremaine was embarrassed Anastasia was showing her ankle. ;)
Everyone, Annie included, showing off their best evillaugh. ;)
They asked Annie to pick a pose and they followed suit. Notice her eyes- she totally got that they were silly characters! :)
I didn't want her to cross her eyes for every pic so I asked her to stop for one! lol




Fairy Godmother time! :)
I wonder if some characters are weirded out by her chair, (not in a negative way or anything, just not sure how to treat it). I loved when some characters ignored it and brought her to visit them instead of having me do it. :) It is like them holding her hand. :)
Fairy Godmother fixing Annie's dress. :)




Rapunzel's Tower :)
In that area, there are horse shoe marks on the ground, and you can find Max's. :)
I waited until no one else was around, (so I wouldn't be a jerk), and I laid on my back to get this shot. :) Sadly Annie wasn't smiling her best, but it was a one shot deal. ;)

Aurora's dress that would change from blue to pink and Cinderella's dress. :)
In Cinderella's chair. :) It was very cold while we were there- well very cold for us Texans in Florida. ;) It was in the high 50s/low 60s during the day and the mid 40's at night. Daddy bought Annie a stole at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. :)

I was dying to eat at Be Our Guest and I knew many people get a fast pass to dine there.  I went up to a CM while wearing the Genie Pass and asked if I needed a reservation. She saw the pass and said, "Not you!" :) It won't get you everywhere, but sometimes the Genie Pass can get you into a restaurant without reservations. :) We waited about 5 minutes to get in. :)


The armor spoke- it is an enchanted castle after all. ;)

The "grey stuff" must be served only at dinner, but I at least got a grey cupcake. :)

Inside our dining room, (there were a few to choose from) 



This statue rotated so they danced while we ate. :)

The West Wing was a dining room:


The ballroom was a dining room also. It didn't look like much...until you looked up!

At the back of the dining room, it was snowing outside the window. :)
It is just so beautiful!
Had to get a picture with the "stained glass." :)

Enchanted Tales with Belle
notice the mirror:

the mirror opens up and we entered through it. :) 


The kiddos got to be roles in the story and Annie got to be Philippe. :) Annie loves horses, so this was perfect. :)

Lumiere spoke :)
All four walls of the library were covered with books. :)








The "curtain call."

taking a bow :)

After the show, the kiddos that were in the show got to meet Belle, (they don't do separate meet and greets here).





However, since Annie was a WISH kid, they had everyone leave and she got a private meet and greet. :)



The photopass photog had her hold out her hand and when we got the images Lumiere was there! :)

Beast's Castle :)


Gaston

You know that viral Gaston video, and this one too? Well, we got to meet him. :)

Asking Belle to marry him...
She said yes...
He was thrilled and announced to everyone, "See everyone, she said yes! You are all witnesses!" :)

Even while signing he was a riot...
He didn't understand why he had to sign the H in WISH- he wanted it to be a G! :)
He wondered why he had to sign "this rodent."

The future Mr. and Mrs. Gaston ;)

Daddy wanted a shot with Gaston.

Gaston yelled, "crazy old Maurice!" over and over. I am ashamed to admit that as a Disney addict, I missed the joke. Maurice is Belle's dad. Paul is Annie's dad. See, I'm ashamed I missed it. :)

Eric's Castle :)
Once again the photog had her hold up her hand and we were happy to see the result. :)

Meeting Ariel in her Grotto :)





We ran to meet Woody!

We had to get a Woody doll for Annie for Christmas.  Annie never asks for anything. I take her to Toys R Us all the time. I'll let her hold something and she never gets upset when I take it away, etc. We were at a friend's house and her friend had Woody. She played with him, insisted on holding him during Bible study, and begged to take him home. It was the first time she really asked for something so we had to get him for her. :)

Don't you just die?!

Dance Party with the Incredibles :)




Waving at Mrs. Incredible :)


From another angle. :)





Annie fell in love, y'all...
Annie fell head over heels in love with Frozone. We even got to meet him later that night...


Dance party with 3 superheroes! I love how they all came to give her extra attention. :) When they were around her, they barely even looked at anyone else. She was their main focus. I felt a little bad for everyone else, but oh so thankful!



Stitch

Kisses from Stitch :)


Buzz
I got her Woody for Christmas as I said, but getting closer to Christmas she started also asking for Buzz. My aunt bought her something she already had as a gift, so we were able to exchange it for Buzz. :) So, thanks Taunt. ;)
He wanted a fist bump...
I bumped my two fists together to explain and she did this! lol
Success! ;)

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
While waiting in line, she was enthralled with Buzz :)

Zurg!


Then we made it over to Hollywood Studios!
I had to take a pic with the Boston sign! ;)

Mike and Sulley- together! :)



We had to stop at Wadering Oaken's Trading Post

Inside you got to play in the SNOW! :) Annie still talks about it. :)



 Smiling and throwing snow :) 
 Pardon the unattractive angles here...


 She asked to make Olaf like we did when we lived in west Texas. While I was making a snowball a little boy handed her one. So sweet. :)



 Later another kiddo handed Annie a snow tool. :) Many people were helping her out in the snow and we were thankful. :)

 In earlier posts, I was complaining that Daddy wouldn't shoot up! Well, he shot too up this time. ;) I wanted the castle in the shot, but I also wanted the snow. :)
 They had Frozen treats there. Elsa, Anna and Olaf cupcakes, etc. A CM gave Annie a Frozen slushie. :) So sweet. :)

They also had this photo spot where they added Anna and Elsa later. :)


We got to be in the front row for the Frozen Sing Along, even though we came in only 2 min before showtime. :)

 

Santa Goofy
 We don't "do" Santa, but Annie knows him as a character, like any one of these characters. She was very excited to meet Santa Goofy. :)








Lightening McQueen and Mater





Phineas and Ferb

This was another group I was ok with skipping, but I am so glad we didn't! Annie loved them! 

 Dancing with Phineas and Ferb

Sidenote: when we went to Disneyland in 2013 we made up a song about them. "Phineas and Ferb, Phineas and Ferb. Finn Finn Phineas and Ferb Ferb Ferb Ferb. Finn Finn Phineas and Ferb Ferb Ferb Ferb."


 Bowing to Princess Annie :)










We got to ride Toy Story Midway Mania. The line was insane and we only had to wait 5 minutes. :)

Then we ran to meet Woody and Buzz, together!
 The photog got her to put her hands like this and took this shot. :)





When I say we ran somewhere, I mean we ran. We were so excited to see the characters. Well, we next ran to meet Mr. Incredible and Frozone! :)
 Oh, just stop it already! ;)







  The pictures don't show it, but Annie was so smitten with Frozone. We told him that and the CMs said that is a rare thing to hear that someone wants to see Frozone more than Mr. Incredible. I'm sure she made his day. :)



Then we headed over to The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 
The pictures don't do it justice, but it really was incredible! :)





 It "snowed" again and Annie loved it. :) 








Their Christmas popcorn container. HAD to get it. :)



 On our way home on the bus, a little boy had this balloon. Annie chatted him up the whole ride and during conversation mentioned her birthday was the next day. He ended up giving this to her when we got back to Magic Kingdom. So sweet. :)



 The last pictures of Annie as a 4 year old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment