Sunday, August 9, 2015

Disney 2015 Day One

We went to Disney World for Annie's WISH trip in December. (Click on WISH TRIP and you will find day one. To see all 7 days, just click "newer post" at the end of each post.) :)

My husband works for an oil company and there was a strike early in 2015 which came right after a turn around. He worked crazy hours for months! Because he was gone so much and because he was paid for all his extra work, we decided that we as a family had "earned" a trip to Disney. ;) 

We love all things Disney and I am still trying to convince the hubs to take a job in Florida so Annie and I can go a couple times a week! :)

We drove to Disney, which really wasn't that bad! Once there, we were spoiled by Disney! Later in the week I will share it all with y'all. Y'all will be blown away just as we were. :)

For now, here is day one- Downtown Disney and our hotel, Art of Animation.

Downtown Disney 



 





















 Getting pixie dusted by a fairy godmother in training, and checking it out. :)
 We got to the World of Disney early in hopes of  Annie opening it. We were so excited when they picked her to open it and made our whole family honorary citizens. :) 



My mom bought me this bag for my birthday that I REALLY wanted but never would have bought myself! Happy birthday to me! Thanks Mom!
 August 2015
December 2014

We ate at the Rainforest Cafe



 My pachyderm loving princess loved the elephants!


Inside our Litte Mermaid hotel room at the Art of Animation: 


  






  
 I NEED that tile in my bathroom at home!!


Outside at the resort:







 


 



















  











 





 


 Annie with a hidden Mickey :)

On top of my love of Disney, my art loving also side loved this resort!







 Annie was given a balloon at dinner. :) 
 
 Mommy, Annie and Dumbo all wore matching Dumbo outfits! :)



 Wearing her Ariel nightgown. :)

Dreaming of her next day in the Magic Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment