Thursday, August 11, 2016

Disney August 2016 Day 2

Our days at the Magic Kingdom always produce the most pics! haha I thought this post was going to be long, but I just went through day 3's pics and that day has double the pics. oops! haha MK is our absolute favorite! 

I am posting these without any edits! Some pics need to be lightened, etc. Sorry, but y'all will get the idea. haha


We started the day with breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, (inside the castle). BTW, the pink Cinderella dress is probably my favorite thing from any Disney film. I love pink, the dress, the birds and mice, etc. Annie's dressmaker did not disappoint!!! (Last year I found an affordable and adorable Mary Poppins costume on Etsy. I loved the dressmaker so much that I had her make half of Annie's costumes for this trip (the other half are store bought)!)


I loved my ultra long hair in closeups, but after seeing these pics I bought a pair of hair-cutting scissors and cut about 5 inches off myself. haha






On the bus that morning, the bus driver gave Annie this ring. She wore it most of the trip!


























I need this book (and dress) for my house! haha For reals though.

I thought the stepsisters were no longer meeting at MK, so I was so excited to see them pass us that morning. Anastasia liked Annie's sash and Drizella liked Annie's beads. ;) We had to go back and meet them!


Before finding out about the sisters, we had planned on meeting Fairy Godmother! 

This dress is what dreams are made of!

I want to be greedy on this blog and not share certain Disney secrets. haha So, let's make a deal- if you see us there, let Annie have first dibs at these secrets I am sharing in these posts. If we are nowhere to be found- enjoy away! ;) ;) ;) haha

Ok, but really, sharing some of these secrets is painful. haha

On the carousel, you can ride Cinderella's horse. She has a gold ribbon on her tail. 




Teacup Time!!!
We LOVE the teacups! They sell them right now at the parks and I HAD to get them! :) I wish they sold this yellow and pink one, (one that they sell is yellow and purple).



Yes, it was hot- just look at my face. haha Hair UP...






Our favorite ride is the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. We rode it 8 times this trip. Annie's faces look a little worried, but I promise she has a blast. 8 times wasn't even enough for her! haha


Chip and Dale







I am a member of an amazing Disney group on Facebook! The love they show Annie is incredible! Blesses our socks off! 

We got to meet up with some members this trip! I hope to meet more in our trips to come! 
This is Haley and she is a future Disney artist, obviously! She sent Annie the pic of her with Snow White last year, and made the others for Annie this year! I already have some painting ideas that I will commission her to do. :)

Cinderella and Cinderella




Our group! Haley and her mom, Erica, and our friend Emilie. :)







Here is another secret I hate to share with y'all. Just remeber our pact from above, deal? ;) ;) ;)

The Move It Shake It Dance Party is not to be missed!!! 


Some characters dance on the streets with the kids and some must stay on the floats. Judy broke the rule for Annie- were so excited!!!

Blowing Kisses


Hugs and Kisses back :)

Y'all, just check this magic:
Judy, Annie, the CMs, the Castle... SWOON




Nick blowing kisses, (both these and Judy's kisses uploaded backwards...I tried to fix them, whatever. haha)

Remember how I told you they aren't supposed to get off the floats? Well, Nick had me turn her around to take a pic. :)

Last year we changed Annie's costumes about 2 times a day. We loved it so much, we took out all the stops and upped it to about 4 a day this trip. SO worth it, y'all!
Waiting for Snow White




Ariel Ride




We split up from our friends after the character meet, but we had fast passes with them later for Splash Mountain. While waiting for the FP time, we had a conversation with some CMs about why were at Disney (celebrating my 30th and Annie's 5th adoptionversary...yes, same day!). :) We walked around the store, and when we passed them again they gave Annie these Snow White Minnie ears, a celebration certificate, and a "no strings attached" pass for priority seating for Wishes. Sadly we never used the pass, but we are still thankful for them giving it to us! How sweet is that?

Annie's first time riding Splash Mountain! She loved it- no matter what her face shows. haha She loved riding with Haley!

We wanted to squeeze in one last ride with our friends, so we tried out the Magic Carpets for the first time:

Erica and I unintentionally matched! haha


On Annie's WISH trip she fell head over heals in love with Frozone! Sadly he and Mr. Incredible no longer meet, but at least they can be danced with at the Incredibles Dance Party! Last year we had a magic moment where the characters had us meet them backstage for a picture with them! We were so so grateful!

This year I dressed her in an Incredibles costume for the dance party. I would never ask, nor do I ever expect special treatment, but I definitely was wishing on the inside for another special photo moment. I am forever grateful for the one from the year prior, but I would love to have one of her in her Incredibles costume, ya know?
Well, we waited for the show for over 30 min alone. Annie watched them set up and everything. :)
Incredible Dad indeed!

Soon after I took that pic a CM apporached us and said the characters wanted to do a pic with her before the show. WHAT?!?!?! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! We were incredibly excited!
Mrs. Incredible pointing out Annie's costume to everyone! 


This dance party is always one of our favorite memories, and the photo shoots from this year and last obviously will go down as some of our favorite magic moments!



blogger just doesn't want to let me load the "blowing kisses" pics in order! haha

Annie returning the kisses...
Mr. Incredible was blown away. ;)





Meeting Rapunzel and Tiana





Riding Mine Train one more time.
Do yourself a favor and zoom in on Annie's face! haha I promise it is her favorite ride! haha

Passing through the stores on the way out, a CM asked for her autograph. Annie has been signing her name for years, but I guess she folded under the pressure of fame. ;) haha she signed it "AIE." Silly goose!

A few resort pics... I'm telling y'all, Port Orleans Riverside didn't feel like a hotel! So calm and laid back!


No comments:

Post a Comment